HWT-F1000S Tank & Filtration System
The redesigned stainless steel hot water tank (HWT-F1000S), which includes the new water filtration system (F-1000S), will feature a new high-end appearance. It is re-engineered for longer life and improved performance with a 2/3-gallon capacity tank, tool-free connections to ease installation, and dry-start protection for peace of mind. This tank provides up to 60 cups of near-boiling, filtered water per hour.
- Includes hot water tank and F-1000S Filtration System (Head Bracket, F-1000 Replacement Filter, Two Polyethylene Tubes, Quick-Connect Fitting, Two Mounting, Screws, 1/4” Compression Fittings)
- Hot water tank with stainless-steel construction for longer life (UL Certified)
- Easy-to-adjust temperature control (Adjustable from 160 – 210 ° F)
- Compact 2/3-gallon holding capacity
- Provides up to 60 cups/hour of near-boiling, filtered water
- Designed for use with all InSinkErator water dispensers (except model Hot1)
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- We Come To You® 3-Year In-Home Limited Warranty on tank; 1-Year on filtration system (Excludes replacement filter cartridges)
- F-1000 filter reduces particulates, chlorine taste and odor (NSF 42 Certified)
- Recommended 6 months filter replacement for optimal performance
- Filter bracket head compatible with only F-1000 and F-2000 replacement filters
- MFG Model # : HWT-F1000S
Select to download product information:
COMPATIBILITY NOTE: The F1000 replacement filter is only compatible with the latest InSinkErator HWT-F1000S hot water tank, or F1000S & F2000S filtration systems.
The Replacement Filter Cartridge (1-Pack) keeps your water tasting clean by reducing particulates, chlorine taste and odor. These filters are designed for exclusive use with InSinkErator water dispensing systems and feature a sanitary quick-change design to minimize contact with used filter material. The twist-and-lock design allows for quick-and-easy filter swaps.
The F-601R reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, mercury, asbestos, cysts and chemicals for cleaner, healthier water - NSF® Standard 53 and 42 listings. Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast & easy, without contact with used filter material