This small-capacity model has a powerful 1 HP motor to handle well over 100 persons per meal. Like all InSinkErator® foodservice disposers, it delivers superior performance, quiet operation, maximum energy efficiency and long service life. Designed for continuous operation in locations such as restaurants and assisted living facilities.
The Model SS-100™ offers the following features:
- GRIND CHAMBER - Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- MOUNTING - 3/4"" (1.9 cm) rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- MOTOR - 1 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- CUTTING ELEMENTS - Stationary and rotating shredding elements made fromcast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- MAIN BEARINGS - Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion.
- MOTOR SEALS - Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- FINISH - All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
- Made in the USA
- Available with or without power cord
- 1 year warranty from date of installation
Select to download product information:
A FOODSERVICE DISPOSER PACKAGE INCLUDES:1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly, 1 Electrical Control, 1 Syphon Breaker, 1 Solenoid Valve, and 1 Flow Control Valve. The standard Flow Control Valve will be sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.
- #6 Collar Adaptor
- #7 Collar Adaptor
Available Electrical Controls:
- AS101 Control Panel
- CC101 Control Panel
- CC202 Control Panel
- Low Voltage Manual Switch
- Manual Switch
Available Water Controls:
- Solenoid Valve
- Syphon Breaker
- Flow Control Valve