InSinkErator® Waste Xpress® systems process both liquid and solid waste, saving kitchen staff time on waste separation and trips to the dumpster. They can perform more productive tasks in a more sanitary environment.
The disposer grinds kitchen waste, which is then sent to the dewatering section where water is squeezed out. Solid waste is reduced by up to 85% of its original volume. Up to 317.5 kg per hour can be processed.
Designed for continuous operation in locations such as restaurants, schools and universities, nursing homes or assisted living facilities.
The Model WX-300™ offers the following features:
- Up to 85% volume reduction
- Capacity 317.5 kg (700 lbs) of waste per hour
- Fits under a table - minimum height 86 cm (34"")
- Designed predominantly for food waste
- Recommended waste mix at least 50% food waste
- Stainless steel construction
- No tools or cardboard required to clean
- Minimum water required
- 1 year warranty from date of installation
Waste Xpress® package includes: Waste Xpress Pulper Unit, 3 HP Disposer, WX-101 Electrical Control, Mounting Assembly, Syphon Breaker, Solenoid Valve, Flow Control Valve, Magnetic Silver Saver, 10 Gallon Round Waste Can, 3" to 2" Disposer Outlet Adapter.